2. Personal information may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with email updates, newsletters or catalogues;
- To keep you apprised of the latest product information;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
To communicate with you in respect of any order, quesry or purchase made (should you make a purchase with us)
3. Personal information in this context refers to your name, email address and address.
4. Your personal information, including information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics or experiences with our products may be disclosed:
- To our related bodies corporate
- To third parties engaged by us to faciliatae the purposes referred to in clause 2 including that of direct marketing;
Otherwise as permittes by the Privacy Act, or as required by law.
5. Third parties will only be engaged by us for the purpose of direct marketing where either:
- Your personal information has been collected for direct marketing purposes; or
You have otherwise consented to the disclosure of the personal information for direct marketing purposes.
6. Any third parties engaged by us will not be permitted to use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than that of marketing our products and services to you.
7. You may inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive information from us, or be contacted by us, whether directly or indirectly, whereupon we will take the necessary steps to accommodate your request. The relevant contact details appear on this website.
8. Except in certain circumstances, you will generally be able to gain access to your personal information, if requested.